- VY regional train R10 stops at Hamar station. Time and tickets: vy.no/en
- From Hamar station you can take the City bus or a taxi (tel +47 915 03 650) to Domkirkeodden, address Strandvegen 100, 2315 Hamar, or:
- From the station you can do as the pilgrims in the Middle Ages and walk to the Cathedral Cape. A fantastic 30 min. walk along "Mjøsstranda" (Mjøsa beach).
- B21 towards Hamar vest, walk from Maxi Shopping Centre (timetable)
- B23 towards Brummunddal,walk from Maxi Shopping Centre (timetable)
- B25 towards Martodden to bus stop Strandvegen/Vognvegen (two stops after Maxi Shoppping Centre). (timetable)
From Maxi, follow Vognvegen west of/behind the shopping center, under the underpass and west towards Domkirkeodden.
Search for departures/arrivals: entur.no/
Arrive Hamar by the E6, from north or south, og RV25 from the east. Follow the signs to the museums.
Address: Strandvegen 100, 2315 Hamar
Parking fee is NOK 20,- pr.hour, or NOK 40,- pr. 24 hours. Parkingspaces fill up around the festival site quite quickly, so we recommend taking the lovely walk from town beside the lake to get here!